Pages

Me

Me
myself

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Full Moon

She comes to me at most every night
Today, she surprised me with her brilliant light !!
Oh, glowing
disc why do you entice poor tides ,
In pursuit of you ,they race, slide and collides,
At shore they die, to only realise hue and cry !!!

Her silver shines as her alter ego goes to sleep
Bring her light in silent creep
Where nocturnal come out and live
Oarsmen sing and dance, whirl and twirl , hi five take and give!!!
She leaves me with the coming day,
No worries, when He slips down , she comes and say hey!!!

A beautiful moon up above
Who pushes my poetry from deep below!!

2 comments:

  1. chandamama rave..jaabilli ravey..kondekki ravey..konda siluva thevey..ivvey vinnanu chandamama gurinchi..nu rasindi edo variety ga undi..baagundi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :),Andharu Chandrudini Mama sambodincharu ,nenu premikudi la , sahayakudi la chuppettanu

      Delete